The new Paexo Neck support relieves the cervical spine during overhead work.
Everything you need to know about the features and benefits of the Paexo Neck as neck support and relief of the cervical spine for the industry by Ottobock need to know.
The Paexo Neck is the perfect solution for anyone suffering from neck pain. The individual adjustment provides optimal relief for the shoulder and neck area. The Paexo Neck is the perfect neck support for anyone suffering from neck pain. Due to the individual adjustment to each user, the shoulder and neck area is optimally relieved. Paexo Neck can be worn for any type of overhead work, such as ceiling installations or visual inspections. It can be combined with other systems.
- The Paexo Neck is a neck support that relieves pressure on the neck area and the cervical spine.
- It can be worn for any type of overhead work, such as ceiling installations or visual inspections.
- The Paexo Neck can easily be combined with the Ottobock Shoulder to provide additional protection above the shoulder.
- It offers a high level of comfort for the user and is easy to put on and customize.
- The Paexo Neck can be worn independently or in combination with the Ottobock Shoulder and does not impair freedom of movement.
- It is used for work above the shoulder area and above the head, e.g. work below the car body, ceiling installations or visual inspections.
- The Paexo Neck can be attached to the belt or the belt loop of the pants and is flexibly adjustable.
- The strap length can be easily adjusted with one hand and the Paexo Neck is customizable.
- It was awarded the iF Design Award 2021.
- There are several ways to get in touch, get a quote, or participate in exoskeleton webinars.
The Paexo Neck from Ottobock is a neck support and provides relief for the cervical spine in industrial environments. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and focuses on supporting the upper body, especially the neck. It is ideal for overhead activities. Weighing only 0.440 kg, it is lightweight yet effective. The exoskeleton is oil, dust and water resistant and can also be used in temperatures up to 50 degrees. It provides support in assembly, industrial and manufacturing environments. The Paexo Neck fits users with a height of 160 to 190 cm and can be used on machines. It also allows for driving forklifts and vans, as well as sitting on a chair. The product is available in Europe, Asia and the US, and there is no minimum purchase. No regular maintenance is required, and it offers a one-year warranty. The manufacturer's headquarters are located in Germany, and production also takes place there. The Paexo Neck has the CE marking.
The Paexo Neck is an exoskeleton from Ottobock. It provides support during overhead work by relieving neck pressure. It relieves the neck and shoulders, for example during overhead work.
Imagine a hammock. The user can lay his head back and it is supported and held by the system. It distributes the weight of the head evenly over the shoulder and neck area with the help of its support structures.
The biomechanical design is conceived to merely prevent the head from bending backwards too much during overhead work. Lateral movements are not restricted by the Paexo Neck in any way. Furthermore, it can be individually adjusted to the user.
You could. But we would not recommend this, due to hygienic reasons.
The donning and doffing takes only a few seconds each.
Yes you can. It is also very light. Easy to put on and take off, the Paexo Neck can be easily discarded in the meantime.
The weight ranges from 149 to 440 grams, making it lighter than a scarf.
The textiles are removable, washable and reusable. The technique can be wiped with a damp cloth.
Can't find the answer to your question? Contact us.
Paexo is the industrial brand of Ottobock, the world's largest provider of orthotic, prosthetic and exoskeletal solutions and stands for "Passive Exoskeleton". Mollii Suit was founded by Fredrik Lundqvist. Later, Nicolas Loren Abboud and Malte Binting joined the team as co-founders. Later, the company was acquired by Ottobock in 2021 to strengthen the Neuro Orthetics division.
Image sources: All images and graphics are copyrighted and property of ©.
Otto Bock HealthCare Deutschland GmbH.